Tuesday 23 November 2010

teacups now online!

yep folks. it is getting to be THAT time of year once more.

here in Brighton we have already had the city lights up for a while, along with a smattering of trees and 'seasonal decorations.'

I have to admit - I have even started to do my own seasonal shopping...

so, with this in mind, we thought it was about time we got our online shop up and running to make it easier for those of you who like to do your eco shopping from the comfort of your own home.

and the first to be online?

well - our best selling reclaimed teacup birdfeeders...

more to follow soon!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know whether our need is greater, or the birds; but these are adorable and I think might fit something about which I have to write ere non. So I'll be back in touch ... (Please keep me posted with press releases.) A

    ReplyDelete